|Terms and Conditions|
Sale of Goods)
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ('the Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we, React Plant Supplies Ltd, enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
1. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. The procedure for making an offer to purchase goods is set out in the Purchase Procedure, which can be found by simply checking our HELP section. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer, when the goods are dispatched.
3. Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods, we will obviously refund any money already paid by you for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
4. Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods. However, if your goods do not conform to the specification displayed on the website relating to such goods at the date of purchase, we will arrange for collection of the goods from you and you will be entitled to receive a refund.
5. Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 14 working days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories, with the packaging unopened. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We shall reimburse you within 30 days of our receipt of the returned goods.
7. As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
8. Should delivery be delayed for more than 7 days from the delivery date you have the right to contact us and refuse the goods. In this case we will happily refund you any money paid for the goods, as the last thing we want is a dissatisfied customer.
9. As soon as we have delivered the goods to you you will be responsible for them. When we deliver the goods we will require you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, we will do our utmost to let you know, when we intend to deliver the goods again. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
10. IMPORTANT NOTICE: time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within within 7 days of either (1) the date of delivery or (2) the date when you ought reasonable to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection). Our Internet Department will gladly arrange collection of the goods and we will either replace the goods at no extra charge, or refund any money paid by you for the goods. If the goods returned under this condition 11 are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. An administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods, along with the cost of carriage will be charged to you, to cover the costs we have incurred.
11. Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. As you can appreciate, we can accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
We advise you, our valued customer, to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions.